On 1 Mar 2004 at 13:20, William Robb wrote:

> I was thinking that as well when I looked.
> That picture may well be kiddie porn under Canada's laws.

Talk about anal, a similar thread scared my baby sister off the list a few
years back. You may recall the discussion Bill, something about photographing a
17 year old girl semi-clad? The problem was that the photographer whos project
it was and who was asking for advice was an art student, a girl and only 16 at
the time herself. In any case the shoot proceeded, it was academically assessed
and publicly displayed and all went well, in fact no one landed in jail.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998