>In a message dated 3/1/2004 2:44:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>So, about the photo.  I think you did a great job of capturing her beautiful
smile!  The lifting of the dress is clearly an impish gesture, probably
designed to get a reaction from the nearby parent.  Every little girl has
done such a thing at least once, and this one is clearly looking to mom to
see what's going to happen next!  I think it's cute, although she'll kill
you when she gets older <vbg>.  A cute little slice o' life, IMHO.

>cheers,
frank

Right. I thought about it (kiddie porn) when I made a comment on it. But,
sheesh, little girls do that kind of thing. They have no idea that it may mean
something when they lift their dress up. They may be showing off their skirt not
really aware they are totally revealing their panties. Or if they are aware
it means something else to them. They are innocent.

I found it a very typical gesture, myself. Typically innocent. And cute.

Marnie aka Doe