Hi!

It's for those of us that might be using the lens in a manual mode
or an aperture-priority autoexposure mode, who are looking at the
aperture dial on the lens...  Some of us might never use this in a
mode or on a body that utilized the lens' electrical info.

Is it correct that I can use this lens on my ME Super? I actually thought (how ignorant of me) that this wasn't possible. Probably wrong assumption all together.

But since I have MZ-6 and this lens is KAF mount, I indeed am going to use the ability of the body to read the aperture value off the lens...

I guess this is how MZ-6 spoiled me. It can take aperture if the lens if off A position and it can also set aperture electronically.

Thanks for your help.

Boris