On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, John Forbes wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:16:10 +0300, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> > I guess this is how MZ-6 spoiled me. It can take aperture if the lens if
> > off A position and it can also set aperture electronically.
>
> So can the Super A, for that matter, and most of the better cameras that
> followed it.

Getting confused now. Can the Super A tell you the aperture on the
viewfinder when used in Manual or Aperture Priority? Can the MZ-6 do
that? I don't think the MZ-5n can; it displays dashes instead. The
MZ-50 can do that, but it can only really do it when using a lens with
an A setting, at the A setting.

Kostas