That when they drop an item they drop it. You are thinking in the old mode, sell it until there is no market. The new mode is sell it until just before the new one comes out. The only warehousing that will exist is the big retailers who may have some stock for quite awhile.

Customer satisfaction? Screw the customer. Only the stockholders coun, and they not for much. (Modern MBA philosophy).

--

Joseph Tainter wrote:

What am I not understanding here? Of course the standard approach today is to save a dollar now even if it costs ten dollars tomorrow. Somewhere, I presume, some economist has figured out the relative value of a dollar saved today versus ten dollars spent tomorrow. All this, of course, discounts customer satisfaction.

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."