Hi all,

After putting my last couple of PAW images up, I decided to set up a script-based site to make it easier to add pictures. I'm getting lazy and editing HTML is boring :)

I'd appreciate it if a couple of people could take a look at the new pages to make sure they work for you. Here's a direct link to one of them:

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/cgi-bin/paw.cgi?date=26-Feb-2004

Down the bottom of the page is a link to the PAW index. Or you can navigate there from my homepage (URL below).

Problems I already know about:
1) IE5 seems to render the title strip right across the page (probably a technical fault on my part),
2) The title wraps if its too long (design fault on my part).

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/