On 4 Mar 2004 at 11:55, keller.schaefer wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice if there was a web page with a compilation of links to all
> the sites where list members store their PAWs (something like an extra column to
> the PUG list of member's sites)? I then could bookmark only this page and browse
> from there through all the PAWs every week. Good examples would certainly
> continue to be mentioned and discussed here, but this would remove the need to
> mention every single one every week (and this would remove some traffic). What
> do you think?

I have my PAW on photo.net, following is a list of other PDMLers that I have
found are registered (not that they all post their PAWs there):

Norm Baugher
shel belinkoff
Attila Boros
Collin Brendemuehl
Doug Brewer
ian bromehead
Ryan Brooks
Shaun Canning
Mark Cassino
Bill Cornett
Mark Dalal
John Daniele
Bruce Dayton
Albano Garcia
Gianfranco Irlanda
Raimo Korhonen
A Medina
John Mustarde
Leonard Paris
Mark Roberts
Aric Rothman
Bruce Rubenstein
Malcolm Smith
Paul Stenquist
frank theriault
Dag Thrane
Bob Walkden
Ken Waller
Fred Widall

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998