From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 12:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: any feedback on M20/4.0?

BTW, I have only had a couple of individual Pentax lenses that were not acceptable. They both clearly had something wrong with them though it
was not something you could tell by looking at the lenses which both looked
mint.

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."