Lon Williamson wrote:

> Maybe we should start a therapy group for those of us with dawg
> lenses.  "Hello, I'm Lon and I shoot Pentax and I own an M28mm

        Hi - I'm Bill and I have made scads of beautiful (and even
        well-selling!) images using my lowly 20mm f4.5 "Bow-Wow Takumar"
        How can this be? - I'm confused! - Why did people pay me good
        American greenbacks for these patently inferior pictures?
        I feel so guilty  ;^)      Bill

        Bill D. Casselberry ; Photography on the Oregon Coast

                                http://www.orednet.org/~bcasselb
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]