Hi!

Bruce, I'd rather agree with Shel. Though I couldn't load his version
I think that I can see more or less what he had in mind.

I take it your son is actually looking at that girl that seems to
struggle with her father <g>... Since his stare is quite intensive I
think that the subject of his stare deserves to be in the picture.

Disclaimer of sorts: Above has no second meaning whatsoever, so please
don't look for one! I am talking about photography only.

As for the crop that you presented. I would go even tighter. Not much
tighter though. I think I would remove the blurred fence on the top.
You know kids and fences don't go well together.

My cents only.

Boris