On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:50:01 -0800, you wrote:

>... for a while.
>
>I was reluctant to make this photo, as just clicking away at
>some guy sitting there in despair is kind of a cheap shot,
>but I saw a context, making him smaller in the scene,
>shooting contre jour purtting him in shadow, with all the
>people walking away from him, and the skinny trees
>mirroring, to some degree, his posture.
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/images/handh.html
>
>Maybe it works ...

It brings forth my aversion impulse, if that means anything.   I've
often wondered why people don't get arrested for theft of the shopping
carts... those things cost more than a good used LX.  There is a
thriving business around here in retrieving carts - the store pays a
fee to guys who roam the neighborhood in a pickup and steal the carts
back.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com