----- Original Message -----
From: "Shel Belinkoff"
Subject: Re: PAW: Last one from San Francisco

> Spoken like a true Texan ...

When every time one of those carts walks off your parking lot you
take a $700.00 or so loss, it makes you sit up and pay attention.
Would you be happy to have everything in a store cost an extra 50
cents to pay for the carts that have to be replaced?

William (Living next door to Texas North) Robb

> John Mustarde wrote:
> >
> > >http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/images/handh.html
>
> > It brings forth my aversion impulse, if that means anything.
I've