frank

From: "John Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For those of you wondering what this was about (and seeing as this is, after all, a Pentax photography newsgroup), I offer the following two shots I took at the 1998 Monterey Historics (using my PZ-1p):

  <http://panix.com/~johnf/temp/frame203.jpg>
  <http://panix.com/~johnf/temp/frame316.jpg>

The first shot (the red car) is a genuine 917K, although I believe that
is not the original car that carried that particular livery at Le Mans.

The second car (the blue open-top car in Sunoco colours) never actually
raced.  It was to be Mark Donohue's car the next year (a plan which was,
unfortunately, curtailed by Mark's death).

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines