Christian wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Geez, Stephen, I still have to find out what's on the bill at Mosport this
summer.  Once I do, I'll let you know, just in case...

Frank, get to DC in May (before GFM, not sure exactly the dates, but Mr.
Moore probably knows) for the Jefferson 500:

Thirteenth annual Brian Redman's Jefferson 500 runs 14-16 May 2003. (track opens Thursday for racers and die-hard spectators).

Also on Sunday 16th is the grand opening of Summit Point's
new Shenandoah Circuit (third track on the site), which packs
14 turns into a configurable 1.7 - 2.1 mile loop, including a
replica of the real Karussell at the old Nurburgring. I had the
chance to walk part of it last fall during lunch at the bike
races. It's gonna be a *real* interesting learning experience
for racers, photogs, and corner workers alike.

BTW-1: I've no financial interest in Summit Point.
I just like the place a lot.

BTW-2: Christian, thanks for the plug!

Best regards,
Stephen