Thanks, Steve ... I had the pic with the planks on the right
cropped out, but it seemed to take away from the needed
space around Los Bandidos, but I'll take another look.
However, your comment got me to thinking about the small
portion of the sign in the upper right hand corner, and
removing that helped quite a bit.  I think you're right
about bringing down the cigarette ad in the lower left.