Actually, I believe the 360 is on the operating table at the moment.

Different John.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:11:04 -0800, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello John,

Why do you say that?  She is using an AF360FGZ which does have flash
compensation on it.  Instead of dialing it into the body, you dial it
into the flash (like Nikon and others).  I used to do as you described
with my PZ-1p's and AF500FTZ and now do the same with the *istD and
AF360FGZ.

I would agree that the amount of flash being used may be too weak.

Tanya, you are aware that the *istD/AF360FGZ combo can do high speed
flash synch above 1/180 sec aren't you?

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/