I live in a "city" of c.80,000 people. I am lucky to
have a good lab to go to. They do them on site, and
will reprint if I'm not happy. I think the photos look
pretty good.

They all know me by name now. Also they have a points
system where you get points for each purchase. I
forget what you get for redeeming them.

I get a set of 28 matt 4"x6" photos for about NZ$18.95
(roughly US$7.50) , or cheaper if I prepay. I don't
think this is too bad. Gloss is of course much
cheaper, but I think it looks tacky.

Jody.