>In a message dated 3/24/2004 9:33:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie,

>I am curious as to what monitor you are viewing it on.  On my
calibrated 800:1 contrast LCD laptop, there is some detail where you are
describing.  I did play around a bit with it trying to balance that
detail against washing out the sunrise too much.  I suspect if I
really put some time into it, I could do better.

>Time...wish I had more of it.

Thanks,

>Bruce

It's possible my monitor shows some things darker than some other monitors
do, since this has come up before, where I find some things a bit dark.

It's just a HP that goes along with my HP Pavilion. Model # M50. On the
whole, I have been happy with it, and feel the colors are good.

It's probably more my eyes.

Marnie aka Doe <g>