Hard to believe that I'm in Ghandi's northeastern suburbs...
Not far from center, but the vector is exactly southwest. Minus 2 in each direction.

One problem with a poll like that, there is not any room for "it depends" answers. Some of them cannot be either agree or disagree. Several of them, in fact...

It would be interesting to see what placement I'd have had, had the poll permitted neutral answers.

keith whaley