From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kenneth Waller
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: My first PAW

Kevin, what a great subject! As nice an image as it is, this really needs early
morning or late afternoon sun light to take it to the next level. This looks
like a subject that you could burn alot of Velvia (or pixels) on. Work it. I use
a grid marked focusing screen in all my camera bodies to help with the tilt.
Another possibility is a clip on bubble level.

Kenneth Waller