Hi!

TMP> lol! Sorry, Herb, my mistake there!

TMP> My "TMP" folder isn't my Temp folder - it is my "Tanya Mayer Photography
TMP> (hence the TMP) folder.  It contains everything pertaining to my business
TMP> which is why I was worried about the mentions of "loss" in the error
TMP> message.

TMP> I do understand what you are saying about the TEMP folder though...

Tanya, with all due respect, I would strongly suggest that you rename
your folder. You know, normally, when a person unrelated to you would
(if they're let to) look at your computer they would treat the TMP as
TeMPorary which may lead to bad bad things...

Seriously, though - consider renaming it.

Just my bits...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])