You can download everything you need from sun for free. (I don't remember the URL and I'm too lazy to look it up).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 3/28/2004 2:55:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Javascript is indeed supported.

There was some controversy about Java not being supported natively, though, since Microsoft wanted to do some changes to Java that it's owner Sun Microsystems didn't allow. You could still install a Java interpreter separately, and as far as I know, most people have.

Java and Javascript is not the same thing.

anders

Aha. I think I always found it a bit confusing about what MS wouldn't support anymore. Thanks. Some Java libraries are no longer distributed free any more, I think. Anyway, I know I ran into problems with that. But managed to download the last set of Java class libraries (from a friend) that now are no longer available.

Marnie aka Doe