From: "Butch Black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: OT:Parcel delivery.
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:46:00 -0500

Frank wrote:

UPS won't dump the residential deliveries, because they want to be "Your One
Stop Courier Company". They want secretaries, receptionists and mail room
guys to have one courier company on their speed dial, for all their needs.

Then there is the ever increasing internet "mail order" shopping business,
which I believe will generate a big chunk of change for the delivery
services. The problem, for the consumer, is that the courier companies are
probably going to offer good deals to large mail order companies to be their
exclusive shipper. Since the almighty dollar talks, once that happens the
courier company is going to have to screw up badly and often to get the mail
order company to change.

My 2¢

Butch

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hesse (Demian)

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines