I was going to comment immediately but I think I'll have to meditate for a while.

Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

I know I am posting a little too often. But then I haven't been
posting PAWs for quite some time before that.

Anyway - here's Mark Cassino's K 24/2.8 on Leon Altov's ME Super with
some Kodak TMAX 400 loaded in it <g>.

I have some particular question to the wizards of Land of Pentax:

You see, I've been told numerous times that this is a very good
picture. Nonetheless, I would like to hear how it can be improved
provided that I don't have wider lens than K 24/2.8...

Please notice also that I've applied some perspective correction. I've
left a little "falling" effect in, so that IMHO the impression still
would be that one is looking from below on this building...

So, I'd appreciate suggestions as to how to improve, as I am sure it
could be improved...

And now the link:

http://boris.isra-shop.com/local/paw/clal.jpg

Thanks in advance.