Hi!

SB> BTW, this took place just before Passover a couple of years ago, and we
SB> enjoyed some nice pastry and rich, dark coffee.  Mmmm ... this pic brings
SB> up some pleasant memories of those hours ;-))  Good food, good coffee,
SB> good conversation, a nice walk through the tree-lined streets of an old
SB> berkeley neighborhood afterwards.

Happy Passover, Shel, and all the rest to whom this applies and who
celebrates this holiday.

Shel, I can almost totally relate to that. Been to Berkeley myself
once in good old 2001. There was this excellent tea and coffee shop
where we bought some quality tea, leaves of course, and later had a
good cup of tea with our friends.

As I said, happy holidays <g>.

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])