From: Gonz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW - Man in Bakery
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:10:57 -0500

I like this one. You never know what that guy is thinking. Its kinda spooky in a unibomber kinda way. At the same time, his smile is definitely genuine, so you get this mona lisa effect.

Nice. Much better than the cell phone guy!

rg

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines