From: Rob Brigham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 11:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MZ-S Limited

What I would most like to see on it is some form of aperture control
from the body.  In these uncertain times, the lack of that would stop me
and many others from buying any new SLR.  I know a fair number of people
who have wanted an MZ-S but on weighing things up gone for a Z1-P on
that basis alone!