Fra: Pål Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 9. april 2004 16:58
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: MZ-S Limited

Rob wrote:

> If they don't replace the MZ-S then they really need to do this even if
only to counter people's paranoia about lens future...

Personally, the possible limitation of the MZ-S with possible future lenses
doesn't really bother me that much. I want another MZ-S to primarily be used
along with the Limited lenses and a couple of older K mount lenses; all with
aperture rings. As my Limited lenses are chrome and my current MZ-S is
black, I want a chrome MZ-S this time. I hope the MZ-S Limited will also be
available in chrome finish. The volume of 5000 units may perhaps indicate
that Pentax will sell it outside Japan or is the demand that high in Japan
alone? Pity though if they don't sell the Limited body alone without the
43mm lens; some of us already have all the Limited lenses!

Pål