A scroll of mail from "Bill D. Casselberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 13:01:17 -0800
Read it? y
>       Under normal circumstances I "rate" the CN at 320, as well.
>       The key element in my comment specific to CN above is the
>       "requiring as fas a shuter speed as possible".

With lots of light, I rate T400CN at 250, or use a flash to overexpose
it.  With low light, I've found that you can rate it at 1600 for very
thing negs, or 3200 for a smaller range if you push the film one or
two stops.  In this case, the C41 colour shifts don't matter (duh!)
but you do lose dynamic range.

dave