----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: April 9, 2001 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: Push Processing C-41

> I agree, William. But who approved Wal-Mart's television
commercial, where
> the sales clerk looks into the camera and says, "There are no
bad pictures.
> As long as you had fun taking them, that's what counts"?
That's simply
> ridiculous.

That would be a pretty unfortunate bit of marketing. Probably a
NY advertising agency.
I also teach dawgie obedience. Every Sunday afternoon, I go down
to the Regina Kennel and Obedience club (www.rkoc.com) and try
to teach people how to train their dawgs. It would be easier to
just train the dawgs, but that isn't how we do it.
Where this is going is my motto for my students "There are no
bad dawgs, just bad owners"
Replace "dawgs" with "photos" and "owners" with
"photographers"......
And yes, there are lots of bad pictures. I see several thousand
per day.
William Robb