Raimo wrote:

>Absolutely useless feature - if you need to write down the film number, you could
>more easily write down the frame number and wind on to this number.

So you think its easier to fit on a lens cap; set the camera in manual mode; choose
the fastest possible shutterspeed; and then press the shutter release "X" number of
times to reach the desired frame? To each his own I guess. Personally I would like the
camera to wind by itself to the desired frame.
Another thing that makes this far from useless is that without this feature, the MZ-S
would double expose exposure data on reloaded film and also count reloaded rolls at
least twice (depending on how many times you load it).

Pål