If I am correct, 3702 was designed so that it fits on flashes with smaller mount like 54MZ4. For flashes with bigger mount like 40MZ series, both 3701 & 3702 will work (3701 is too big to fit 54MZ4). 372 is the analog mount for LX, Super A/Program & 645, but works on AF bodies too.

Regards,
Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

Metz (Germany) has a website, where you can locate which adaptor goes with
which camera - analog or digital. This is a German site, but I'm sure it can
be found in English somewhere as well. I bekieve the right SCA for *ist D is
3702.
http://www.metz.de/photo_electronics/sca_adaptersuche.143.html

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines