For the English version:
http://www.metz.de/en/photo_electronics/sca_adaptersuche.143.html

SCA3702 makes it digital TTL. I have the SCA3701, which is an older
digital version. It works on the PZ1-1 and the *ist D with my 40MZ-2
flash.
So using a SCA372 makes it an analogue TTL when I understand this
correct.

So to recap the flash info till now:
Set  ISO to 400
P-TTL doesn't work very well