On 15 Apr 2004 at 13:54, Cesar Matamoros II wrote:

> One of the best meals I ever had was in the Fells Point section of
> Baltimore.  It was a recently opened French restaurant.  A friend and I went and
> ended up ordering off the specials of the day rather than the menu.

Some of the most enjoyable meals I've had were in little towns dotted through
France in where there is only one restaurant. I've generally found that the
fame and often pretence of top end restaurants eclipses their food. In other
words you don't need to spend sh*t loads of cash to get a great feed and
amiable atmosphere. Maybe I'll feel differently once I'm past being an old fart
in training :-)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998