From: Matti Etelapera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Q: Pentax 5,5x lupe

Hi,

I did some research on the Pentax 5,5x lupe. Judging by the specs it seems
to be one of the best alternatives for a photographer with glasses -
mainly because of itīs big eye relief. The thing is that there are totally
contradictory verdicts on a possible distortion problem. Three reviews on
the net say there is huge pincushion distortion and two say there is none.
Is there a quality control issue with Pentax or whats going on here? Any
comments?

  -Matti