Pentax clover wrote:

> Please remind that my test is not reliable. (I do not own 2 Millions
> FrenchFrancs tools to mesure it, but each time CdI test a lens and even the
> TRade disagree the result, when trade's engineers come to CdI resort, to
> test by their own, you know the result it quite the same)

You don't need 2 million worth of equipment to test a lens. You only need a camera and
some care. All the equipment in the world won't help you as long as the lens doesn't
perform on a camera or film. Thats all thats matters.
I'm sure their tests is fair. Its just that the result say aparently little about true
performance of the lens with its intended use.
One other thing, the CDI tests are often conflicting with others. Are you saying CDI
got it right and the others wrong? Isn't that a bit silly. I mean lots of labs own
good equipment.

Pål