Denis wrote:

> !!!!!
> What's about English version?
> :-)))

Heres a translation. As you can see this is a bunch of self centered, pretentios thick
heads. They avoid completely the isuue. No wonder!

Concerning the American pentaxists! - Americans, French or javanais, the penxists like
the contaxists, leicaists and qqs others start to run me on bean, severe! Indeed,
which different newspaper than Ci, which different journalists than my apple, Denis or
GMC defended with eagerness the right to live and thrive of the " secondary " marks?
Who published eulogistic tests on the Leica objectives? On the Pentax cases? On the
systems and the best objectives of each mark? I have some really VERY large on potato
of knowing that people that I connaîs not in a corner that I am unaware of speaks
about me by blaming my honesty whereas I have tjs defended the interest of Pentax
nozzle and nails, when the mark was justifiable (and obviously criticized what was
criticizable, it is my job!). Then, if the fact of belonging at a minority community
returns all to you intolerant so much so that it would be to us interdict to have a
negative opinion when it is based and argued on your mark cherished; if the fact of
daring a criticism by justifying it by rational and verifiable arguments makes us pass
for traitors to the cause, I say it to you any Net, I prefer that you read other ducks
where, at least, you will be peinards. everyone it is beautiful and nice since it
passes from the advertizing! Ci is not the bulletin of connection of the sect of the
admirer of Pentax nor a political party blind man and deaf person dedicated to defense
corporatist of the interests of a minority, that it is said! I authorize to you to
echo my remarks, because I will make exactly the same remarks as a public! But I do
not authorize anybody to disguise my thought by deforming it.

Pål