In a message dated 4/25/2004 7:19:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<LOL>  Those are not ice cream cones.  They are a candy bar
of some sort, perhaps taffy, IIRC.

I spent a fair amount of time with these kids, and I'm sure
there's a photo of them by the store in which they bought
their delicious treats.  Might be a closer shot of them
enjoying the candy, as well.  Will have to dig out the CD on
which the pics are stored.

shel
Well, we bring ourselves to the photo. Kids. Kids eating treats. My head saw
ice cream cones.

The clothes thing didn't bother me, I know what SF can be like.

Marnie  ;-)  And in the spring/summer even if it's cold(ish) you can see
people in CA running around in shorts. (Hey, it's spring, I am wearing them.)