From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW #7 -- Purple & Green
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:33:31 EDT

Well, it would help if you had the right url, so here it is.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/pages/flower.htm

Left off the "pages" before.

Sigh.

Marnie aka Doe

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines