In a message dated 4/25/2004 11:36:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
But, now the second one's growing on me.  Definitely more "impressionistic".
  Maybe that's why I'm coming to like it:  it's different, but it works.  It
would be nice if ~one~ of the blooms were in sharper focus, but that's not
catastrophic, IMHO.

I'll look a few more times later, see what I think then.

It has potential.

cheers,
frank
I am thinking of trying something like that again, seeing if I can get one
bloom in sharper focus. Of course, that would be hard, since the "effect" was
caused by the wind blowing.

OTOH, I want to try out my fisheye lens too. So much to try, so much to
shoot, and so little time. ;-)

Marnie