I would like to see Pentax as something akin to Apple in PCs (which is
personal computer for those younger, not an IBM type PC which runs
microsoft <g>). Products that stand out by their features and
usability. Like a big viewfinder, etc.

However, in photography these niche markets are probably
even smaller, and Apple does have the profitable graphic professional
market much covered, unlike Pentax.

What I would like most would be a no-nonsense digital camera. One that
doesn't take you from the essentials of photography - seeing well and
controling quickly. But I guess there are not enough prospective buyers like us :)

Frantisek