From: JA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 10:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Photokina rumour mill has started...

> i want 10 megapixels, USB 2.0 or Firewire, better sealing, faster AF, and
> better low light AF. i would settle for an 3x6MP Foveon. that is all that
is
> necessary for me to spend $5-6K on the camera.

Nice options Herb,

I would like to add the following :

1. Swiveling LCD screen (for those self portraits, or low shooting angles)
2. Sound recorder (for notes on the pictures)
3. Powered by fuel cells. (more efficient power source)
4. Built in GPS. (to record the location of the picture)
5. A remote alarm.  (in case it gets stolen  ;-P)