On Wed, 12 May 2004, Sylwester Pietrzyk wrote:
> on 5/12/04 5:26 PM, alex wetmore at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Someone still needs to make a 40-160/4 lens to pair up with the
> > 16-45/4 so that only 2 lenses can be carried to cover a wide range of
> > useful focal lengths.
> I would prefere something like 65-200/4 to obtain 100-300/4 equiv. -
> something that I miss in current Pentax lineup.

A 70-210/4 lenses are pretty easy to find on the used market.

There are plenty of other 70-2xx lenses available, but not many are
fixed aperture in the moderate size/price range.  Pentax and the after
market companies seem to jump from fixed 2.8 focal lenses which are
expensive and heavy to cheaply made consumer lenses that are two stops
slower.  It would be nice to have something in between.

alex