MR> Personally, I do find Reichmann a bit pompous on his web page, but I've
MR> met him a few times and he seems much less so in person.
MR> I don't think he's biased at all: He's *opinionated*, and there's a big
MR> difference. He likes what he likes and isn't afraid to say so.

Well, probably the pomp on his website is needed for him to sell his
pictures. I can quite understand that.

Opinionated (gosh, I almost wrote onionated <g>) he is, which is
sometimes good. But it seems to me, he serves his opinions as hard
facts at times.

But I am sorry. Perhaps I did the same mistake?

Hmm, probably not many people would read a non-pompous review site :-(
Perhaps just the PDML bunch :)

Best regards,
   Frantisek Vlcek