frank theriault wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> PAW stands for Photo a Week.  So, you submit a photo every week, more or
> less.  No one is counting.  If you miss a week, you don't get kicked out or
> anything.  If you post more than one a week, well, I guess that's fine, too
> (although if you, like, do it every day, someone may take you to task).
>
> For instance, I posted a PAW tonight, only 6 days after my last one.  I
> doubt anyone will notice.

WHATT Frank? only waited 6 days? Have you no
shame???

Shawn,
Looks like a mallard to me... hope you didn't hurt
his feelings.
at least it is a duck -- someone once put a photo
up of a goose in
a kind of preview for a gallery -- when I wrote
privately and said .. um-
that is a goose... he ignored me and didn't change
his title...

I guess I ruffled his feathers.

annsan