Cyril MARION wrote:

> (and as a French, I have been hurt by some of the words that have been
> written here)

I haven't liked some of the things I've read in the list lately, but if
I were you, Cyril, wouldn't take them too seriously.
There are some people here in the list who enjoy bashing other
nationalities whenever they see the smallest chance. Such behaviour
reveals much more about themselves than about the nations they want to
criticize.
Luckily, one of them, perhaps the noisiest, has unsubscribed recently,
as he would have jumped into this anti-French wagon for sure.

Regards