Hi Dave
thanks for your kind comments.
It was a colorful moment with lots of smile :-)
I had plenty of time to compose the pictures, because I was a rest before
the second start, so I could have well placed
them on photo.net without any cropping. Most of them are uncropped by the
way.
The polfilter helped a lot for the vivid colors and the reflecting surfaces.
I really enjoy the results from the fast ISO 400 Fuji film. Since the "rows"
you get depend on screen resolution of your
monitor and browser settings  (I see only two rows here), I just have to
assume that you liked most of them.
I will send the prints as a surprise to the girl group next week :-)

greetings
Markus