From: "Markus Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Soap Box Derby Dietikon Switzerland May 2 2004 - some photos
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:20:19 +0200

My PAW's of the Week from a Soap Box Derby in Dietikon Switzerland (near
Zurich)
Just some impressions before the second round started.
Pentax ME Super, manual A-Zoom 70-210mm, mostly at 200-210mm
Fuji ISO 400 negative film, 1 Step overexposed, Polfilter
scanned at 300dpi, slightly cropped, sharpened, resized, framed and
compressed.
There was a big rebate of 50% for 11X17cm prints here and since I give the
prints to the people I shoot, I took that despite
the format not beeing absolutely ieal. Thats one of the reasons, some things
like wheels are slightly cropped....
I did not even try to catch busy moments with that manual Zoom :-)

The link to teh presentation on photo.net:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=247451

..

I  consider them nice souvenirs for the people, not shoots of the century
:-)
Any comments are welcome.
Markus

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines