From: "Markus Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Soap Box Derby Dietikon Switzerland May 2 2004 - some photos
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 07:38:47 +0200

Thanks Frank for your kind comments on my photos.
I did not like the asphalt background of the race track and the speed of the
cars was so slow it would not have been visible
and quite boring on photos.
On the other side, with the manual focusing camera and the A70-210mm zoom I
was thankful for the quieter moments ;-)
Will Claire try "warheads" again and does she like them despite their
sourness?

happy pentaxing
Markus

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines