Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the group. Indoor sport photography is something I haven't
learned anything about yet, but I am sure there are people with expertise
in that area on the list. Because of the variables, ighting with flash can
be very complex at times. Do you remember what speed film you were using?
Were the subjects in the well lit shots about the same distance from the
flash and camera as in the poorly lit shots? Same lens for the good and bad
shots?

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]